Dongguan Greite Silicone Products Co., Ltd. 2017-08-21, Our pharmaceutical grade hose was purchased from a large pharmaceutical factory in Shandong Province. Specific pharmaceutical-grade hose procurement model for the FP30 series, are specifically the use and structure of this model FP30 as follows:
It is especially recommended for transporting or transporting liquid or semi-liquid fluids for high and low temperature food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and for bioengineering applications. It has a very wide range of applications.
(Such as sucking food dairy products; food machinery and equipment connection pipe; wine with the connection catheter; oil equipment suction connection pipe, medical equipment connecting pipelines, catheters, etc.)
Braiding: Three-layer cloth mesh weaving
Steel wire: The use of single 304 stainless steel wire, spacing 5MM
- Operating temperature range '-60ºC / + 180ºC (-76ºF / + 356ºF) Up to 220ºC (392ºF)
- Has excellent flexibility, smooth and clean the inner wall, easy to clean non-stick water, clean with no residue after cleaning, high temperature and pressure steam sterilization and sterilization.
- Odorless, tasteless, completely non-toxic, free of plasticizer and additive ingredients. Full compliance with FDA and Biomedical USP requirements.
- Products after high temperature 180 ° C * 4 hours of high temperature curing, regardless of any decomposition products generated, the negative pressure is strong, the specific reference data sheet.
TC connector (through the quick connector 316L), SMS connector, DIN quick access, CLAMP, CLOCK, J-threaded connector, and other materials for the 304 or 316L any customer choice.
- Platinum Silicone Hoses are FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 (Food and Drug Administration) food grade certified.
- Platinum silicone hose through the German FDA / BfR parts XV standard certification and LFBG and BGVV standard certification.
- Platinum Silicone Hose complies with US Medical Class VI certification.
- Platinum silicone tubing is RoHS approved according to EU Directive 2008/95 / ECC.